Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards!!!!

Two of my favorite things in life are Christmas and pictures, hence why I absolutely love love love to send out Christmas cards with pictures on them. It is such a fun and cute way to see how your family has changed from year to year. Shutterfly is an amazing web site that allows me to store ALL of my photos of my family indefinitely:) I love shutterfly and they never cease to amaze me at what they offer. This year I cannot wait to use some of the hundreds of photos shutterfly allows me to store to create our Christmas card this year. This will be our last Christmas card as our family of three because shortly after the new year we will soon become a family of four, YIKES:) I have had so much fun playing with creating these cards. Here are just a few I have created on Shutterfly's website......who knows if any of these will be the one I decide to stick with but I can't wait because whatever I decide to order I know I will LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment